Sunday, October 26, 2014

How To Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone/iPad/iPod | iOS 7.0 - 8.1

Welcome to the very first and real iCloud Activation Lock bypass for your iPhone 4 iPhone 4s iPhone 5 iPhone 5s iPhone 5c iPhone 6 iPhone 6+ iPod or iPad iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini. This tool wont work on all iOS versions, it works only for 7.0 till 8.1. Once new iOS version come out if we're able we'll make sure to update our tool as soon as possible.

At our blog you can find the very first and real iCloud activation lock bypass. If you have forgotten your iCloud username and password or maybe someone hacked your iDevice you wont be able to unlock your iDevice. we have the best solution, we've been working on this for two months to make it work.

How this tool work? Its very simple and easy to use, we promise you wont believe how fast this tool works. All that you need to do is download this tool on your PC or Mac and then run it. Once your run it please connect your device to your Mac or PC, it will take 2-3 minutes to read your iDevice software and check if its able to be bypassed or not, if the button is green then it means that your device is ready to be bypassed, if its red it means that your iDevice cannot be bypassed.



How to do it?

Step 1) Download iCloud Activation lock Bypass v2.2 (Updated October, 26, 2014).
Step 2) Open iCloud Activation lock Bypass v2.2 and then connect your iDevice to your PC or Mac.
Step 3) Now let iCloud Activation lock Bypass v2.2 find out if your iDevice is compatible or not. It takes up to 3 minutes to find out.
Step 4) Once our tool find out if your iDevice is compatible or not an Bypass button will pop-up. If the button is "Green" means that your device is ready to get iCloud activation bypass. If the button is "Red" means that your device cannot be bypassed.
Step 5) Once you click on "Bypass" please wait 4-5 minutes, your iDevice will re-boot 3 times to bypass the iCloud activation lock.
Step 6) Once its done you'll be able to setup new iCloud account and use your iDevice again without any problems.

How we have made this tool?

Our iCloud Activation lock Bypass v2.2 is getting the latest apple hostfiles, updating them every 10 minutes means there is no better tool at the moment. The good news is that your iDevice will get back your old apple host files after you successfully bypass the iCloud activation lock to avoid problems.

Devices Supported:

iPhone 6 plus
iPhone 6
iPhone 5
iPhone 5s
iPhone 5c
iPhone 4
iPhone 4s
iPad 4
iPad Air
iPad Mini
iPad 2
iPad 3
iPad 4

iOS 8.0.2 and iOS 8.1 Bypass iCloud Activation lock combatable iOS Firmware’s

iOS 7.0 iCloud Activation lock Bypass v2.2
iOS 7.1 iCloud Activation lock Bypass v2.2
iOS 7.1.1 iCloud Activation lock Bypass v2.2
iOS 7.0.2 iCloud Activation lock Bypass v2.2
iOS 7.0.6 iCloud Activation lock Bypass v2.2
iOS 7.0.5 iCloud Activation lock Bypass v2.2
iOS 7.0.4 iCloud Activation lock Bypass v2.2
iOS 7.0.3 iCloud Activation lock Bypass v2.2
iOS 8 iCloud Activation lock Bypass v2.2
iOS 8 iCloud Activation lock Bypass v2.2
iOS 8.0.2 iCloud Activation lock Bypass v2.2
iOS 8.1 iCloud Activation lock Bypass v2.2
Bypass iOS 7.1.2 iCloud Activation lock Bypass v2.2

Latest apple lines updated as of today:

66.234.177.22 albert.apple.com
311.61.94.422 albert.apple.com
254.44.442.211 albert.apple.com
188.24.247.43 albert.apple.com
928.25.246.68 albert.apple.com
262.153.123.187 albert.apple.com
51.224.225.823 albert.apple.com
197.266.191.850 albert.apple.com

Preview: It's now v2.2 and supports 8.1.


NOTE: Our tool can BYPASS any iDevice that is LOST and ERASED!

Download for Windows:
Downloads today: 7531

 Download for Mac:
Downloads today: 1883

Virus scan for iCloud Activation Lock Bypass v2.2:
Click here!

Its free for limited time only just to show people that this tool works to get some good feedback so we can start with selling. The price for iCloud Activation lock Bypass v2.2 will be $29.99 for lifetime use with lifetime updates. Get your copy now before its too late. If you cannot download it please leave your e-mail below we'll send you e-mail with our PayPal account, the price is $29.99.

Big thanks to @1Crack3r for this amazing iCloud Activation lock Bypass v2.2.


Please Like us on Facebook to follow all latest updates and also click on +1 so people can find us on Google:

51 comments:

  1. Downloaded it for my iPhone 5S 8.0.2 and finally bypassed that activation lock! Thanks a lot man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tnx got it works get it people before its $30 hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the great feedback.

      Delete
    2. Hi admin. I want to download this tool. but I can not bypass survey.
      Please send me this file.
      I need it .
      Please.
      Thanks

      Delete
  3. What what haha got my iphone unlocked haha its stolen too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unlike, don't stole phones, better work for a one.

      Delete
  4. Finally finally got it, cheerrs man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, currently you can get it only by completing one of the offers simple as that, please respect our work. Thanks.

      Delete
  5. I can try it before I pay right? lanober1967@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, currently you can get it only by completing one of the offers simple as that, please respect our work. Thanks.

      Delete
  6. I want to test it alex.conrad86@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, currently you can get it only by completing one of the offers simple as that, please respect our work. Thanks.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Hey, currently you can get it only by completing one of the offers simple as that, please respect our work. Thanks.

      Delete
  8. BrudwinEAE@gmail.com
    i would love to try it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, currently you can get it only by completing one of the offers simple as that, please respect our work. Thanks.

      Delete
  9. please help, i can not be download
    voizcoi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, currently you can get it only by completing one of the offers simple as that, please respect our work. Thanks.

      Delete
  10. Please help me

    Peunhack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, currently you can get it only by completing one of the offers simple as that, please respect our work. Thanks.

      Delete
  11. When I try to download the MAC file I get this message:

    Please participate in an offer to get your iCloud Activation Bypass.

    Why...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, currently you can get it only by completing one of the offers simple as that, please respect our work. Thanks.

      Delete
  12. Thanks man, works like a charm on a iPhone 5S 8.0.2 thank you thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, enjoy thanks for the great feedback. Soon it will cost $29.99

      Delete
  13. Took me 15 mins to complete the stupid offer but was worth +1 for u and like u on fb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, enjoy thanks for the great feedback. Soon it will cost $29.99

      Delete
  14. JESUS CHRIST IT FUCKING WORKED FINALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please send me your paypal id to sameer421@dispostable.com as i don't want to complete those offers and don't want to put my real email here or you can message me on hangout something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i completed the survey got the download completed 2 more surveys to get the password and it didnt give it to me itiq@wi.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I already got an rar file for mac, but it's locked (cannot extract). How can I get a password?

    ReplyDelete
  18. We want to help, please contact me by email veproking@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. plz send it to me rromero1025@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello, I completed the offer and now I need a password to unlock the RAR file for Mac.

    The agreement was to complete the offer to download the file fro use.
    Could you please provide the password to the file?
    Thank you.

    tvj20xl@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. please send to fouroaks@gmail.com I don't want to do surveys will to pay for software not filled with junk. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. please send to tool email galedorkapuyuak@gmail.com thank you

    ReplyDelete
  23. i can't download the software too , please send me the software to gahkin2002@yahoo.com , will pay it for your support once success bypass the icloud activation. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  24. please send it to phxwest602@gmail.com






    ReplyDelete
  25. where can i buy please. taarecathy@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  26. CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. CAN YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME THE LINK AT DIMINIQUE_P@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  28. Please can anyone send this tool. I need this tool to bypass my icloud activation screen.
    Please I need it .
    Thnaks

    ReplyDelete
  29. i can't download, please sent this tool. kyawzayyarthant@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. hi admin. please sent me this tool (rubenstark92@gmail.com). I can't download.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I CLOUD UNLOCKING
    FIRST TIME I CLOUD UNLOCKING SERVICES IN INDIA
    HI THIS IS YASH FROM DELHI I CAN UNLOCK ANY I PHONE I CAN ACTIVATE ANY I CLOUD LOCK I PNONE ANYONE WANTS MY SERVICE THEN CALL ME ON 8467857892 ANY I PHONE IN ANY PLACE I CAN UNLOCK ITS I CLOUD LOCK WITH 100% GURANTEE PERMANTETLY I CLOUD REMOVING JUST CALL ME ON 8467857892.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I CLOUD UNLOCKING
    FIRST TIME I CLOUD UNLOCKING SERVICES IN INDIA
    HI THIS IS YASH FROM DELHI I CAN UNLOCK ANY I PHONE I CAN ACTIVATE ANY I CLOUD LOCK I PNONE ANYONE WANTS MY SERVICE THEN CALL ME ON 8467857892 ANY I PHONE IN ANY PLACE I CAN UNLOCK ITS I CLOUD LOCK WITH 100% GURANTEE PERMANTETLY I CLOUD REMOVING JUST CALL ME ON 8467857892.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I cannot download this software.
    mmnbestchoice@gmail.com
    I would love to try it

    ReplyDelete